  From: Buswick Ted
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:49 AM
  Subject: Seeking Specific Research

  Dear AACORNers,

  Lisa Canning, whom I met at the Art of Science Learning conference in Chicago, is seeking funding to start a new school, based in Chicago and Morocco.  She's looking for recommendations about research.  Please help if you can.  A note from Lisa follows.

  Dear Colleague, I am hoping to identify a comprehensive list of literature/research, to date, which is focused on the intersections of the arts, creativity, entrepreneurship and social change.  Your knowledge will help me finalize a research proposal for a new school, The Institute for Arts Entrepreneurship. www.TheIAE.com.  You can reach me at [log in to unmask]

  Our school: www.TheIAE.com

  Quick intro to our work: http://youtu.be/lz2V3FoDCfM

  Our resource/advocacy website: http://www.entrepreneurthearts.com

  Our blog: blog.entrepreneurthearts.com

  Twitter: http://twitter.com/IAEOU

  Sincerely,

  Ted

  Ted Buswick
  Director, BCG History

  THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP
  One Beacon Street, 10th Floor
  Boston, MA  02108
  Phone: (617) 850-3965
  Fax: (617) 850-3701
  Cell: (617) 470-2270

  Executive-in-Residence for Leadership and the Arts
  Graduate School of Management
  Clark University
  950 Main Street
  Worcester, MA 01610

  The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

  This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.