Dear all,
I try to use the batch editor in order to automatically move my VOI from a center coordinate (obtained from rfx analyses) to a Nearest local maxima in the FFX (to fit more closely with individual data).
However, I don't want the VOI centre to move too much (and therefore change to another structure). For example, I want to constrain this search for local maxima from the rfx coordinate to a radius of 10mm. In the batch editor , I tried the expression .Sphere/Movement of center/Nearest local maxima/SPM index =1 (my spm.mat) and Mask expression = i2 (=a sphere of radius 10). I thought that it will move the centre coordinate to the local maxima of the sphere around my rfx coordinate. However this give exactly the same result as using a movement of center/fixed (what I want to avoid).
Thanks for your help.
Best,
Olivier.