Hello everybody,

I ran into a problem using Dartel, I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Here is what the images went through:
* new segmentation -> c1*, c2*, rc1*, rc2* ... everything looks OK
* Dartel create template -> Template*, u_rc1*  everything still looks OK
* Dartel normalize to MNI - this doesn't work... smwc1* images are empty (filled with zeros) or there is just a weird white blob that doesn't look like a brain at all

I tried changing some options, it didn't do any good. Just warping the images to the template (without the affine transformation to MNI) doesn't work any better.

Does anyone have an idea about what could be wrong here ?

Thanks in advance.