Dear Christian,

I've replaced the cg_spmT2x.m by the one you sent on your previous email.

However, i still get the following error:

Running 'Threshold and transform spmT-maps'
Use local RPV values to correct for non-stationary of smoothness.
Failed  'Threshold and transform spmT-maps'
Subscript indices must either be real positive integers or logicals.
In file "C:\Program Files\spm8\spm8\toolbox\vbm8\cg_spmT2x.m" (v412),
function "cg_spmT2x" at line 335.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Many thanks!

Joana