Hi All,

For a second level analysis, I've create a .mat file with the names of all of the scans that I'd like to load into my second level factorial model.  Using the SPM batch interface, is there a way to load this .mat into the Scan <-X prompt? Right now, I have to manually select each file.  I suspect there's an easy way to input the files as a matlab variable, but I can figure it out - any suggestions??  For example, with a first level analysis, one can easily use a .mat file to load vectors for the onset and duration times. Anyway to do that with scan names?

Thanks!