Good afternoon,
I'm an italian student in Automation Engineering and I'm working with FMRI and Dti files.
I'm using spm toolbox for both type of files.
For Fmri files I have the spm manual and the pre-processing and processing is very easy,
but for Dti files I have some problems:
there
 are not steps for pre-processing (on internet there other softwares for
 dti files ex. FSL) and I don't find articles about them.Moreover
 I load in Matlab the Diffusion II utility, but Could I use it for
pre-processing? Or Is it used only  in the post-processing? and Is there
 another utility in pre-processing for DTI?

Excuse for my english. I do not know if I have been enough.

Giuseppe Signorello