Dear Sonja,

If you look at Rik Henson's paper, he also found that there is not much difference when using fMRI priors and MSP. However, there should be a difference when you choose the IID option and add priors to that. Could you try it with GUI and batch and let me know what you get?

Vladimir

------Original Message------
From: Sonja Schall
To: Vladimir Litvak
Subject: Re: [SPM] source priors for MEG source inversion
Sent: 26 May 2011 09:05

Dear Vladimir,

I'm sorry to bother you again..i'm still having problems with the source priors option in the inversion batch.
i followed your last instructions and the source inversion is now running. however, the results look exactly the same like without source priors. i noticed a warning message at the beginning saying: Can not initialise priors: job is not a struct.

i don't seem to get this message with the latest official spm version, but the results still look the same.

thanks a lot for your help,
sonja