Dear all,

I'm doing some fMRI data analysis and the GLM analysis results I got have activation within ventricles. I want to exclude the activation like this through a specific mask which can be applied as the explicit mask during design setting.

I have tried WFU PickAtlas Toolbox and I made a mask which including all the TD lables of human atlas except for the ventricles. However, the result was not very well and there was still activation in lateral ventricle. I compared the mask I made with standard T1 anatomical template, it seems that the mask is not  precise enough. I also tried to make a mask through the gray-matter segmentation result of the subjects' T1 anatomical template (produced during Dartel->Create template), it was not precise enough either.

So, any suggestion on this issue will be appreciated a lot. Thank you all in advance!

2011-05-11

ÀîÁÕÁá

Linling Li
Research Centre for Neural Engineering
Phone: +86-755-86392232
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences.