We would like to announce some valuable new additions to the ADHD-200
preprocessed dataset:

In order to further reduce barriers to competing in the ADHD-200 global
competition, the Neuro Bureau has reduced the functional neuroimaging data
to region of interest (ROI) time courses. ROIs were specified using the
automated anatomical labeling atlas, the Eickhoff-Zilles atlas, the
Harvard-Oxford atlas, the Talairach-Tournoux atlas as well as 200 and 400
region functional parcellations (Craddock et al. HBM, in press).  The
resulting time courses are available as tab-delimited text files which can
easily be imported into any statistical or mathematical software.
(http://www.nitrc.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/neurobureau:AthenaPipeline#Ext
racted_Time_Courses)

For those of you that prefer voxel-based morphometry to functional
connectivity, we would like to announce the release of the Burner pipeline
data.  The results of this pipeline are modulated and normalized grey matter
maps derived using SPM.
(http://www.nitrc.org/plugins/mwiki/index.php/neurobureau:BurnerPipeline)

Although we are targeting the release dates of the preprocessed data for the
ADHD-200 global competition, this data will remain available long after the
competition has run its course.  We hope that you find the ADHD-200
preprocessed data useful.

Cheers,
Cameron Craddock and The Neuro Bureau