Hi All,

Here i have a request that,    We are (our team)  working with SPM8. We are
able to Process the  Pre processing levels (1.SliceTiming  2.ReAlignment
3.CoRegister 4.Normalization  and 5.Smoothing) and also upto First level
analysis. We are able to get the images with activation in the first level
analysis. at the end of the first level analysis we are getting con images
as well as SPM.img images.  while processing the second level analysis we
are getting doubts with the images. which images we  can take for second
level analysis? Please help us to tackle this problem.

--
Best Regards,
A.Dhamu BE.,