Many thanks... as a quick follow-up to the question of "Does the
adjustment decision matter?", consider the case of a PPI comparing two
conditions, A > B. If one were to adjust using either the contrasts A
> Baseline or A > B, this would bias the VOI timecourse to look more
like the timecourse of A, which presumably would spuriously increase
the correlation among the VOI and regions of the brain associated with
A. Is this reasoning correct?