hi All

Can I ask for volunteers to host the summer term Librarian's Forum on or around 21st July. This is because the original host has had to pull out.

We normally ask for a room to be provided free of cost but we pay for catering.

On the themes for this forum: I would like to run a session on QR codes and give an update on recent consultations to create an FE lens for INformation Literacy.

With warm regards

Vinay Markandya
E-learning Adviser Resources, Learning Technologies & Teacher Education

JISC Regional Support Centre South East
D Block, Keynes College,
University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NP

Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Mobile: 07789176817
Skype: Markavin1