From: Victoria Vivilaki <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 22/05/2011 04:29 AM
Subject: Midwifery Department of Athens

Dear all,

My name is Victoria Vivilaki and I am Lecturer at the Midwifery Department of Athens. We are on an evaluation procedure and we should find academics from abroad to fulfill the board of Evaluators (5 members). All the evaluation forms and all the relevant documents are about midwifery and so we would like to be evaluated by academics in our field.  On behalf of my department I would like to ask (if you have a PhD and you are a midwife-academic), if you would be able to be member of the external evaluation board of our department. If you accept this proposal, you would be needed to review our evaluation report in English and visit our Department to check the facilities and the competencies of our students.  The evaluation procedure will take place during 20/6/2011-24/6/2011, for five days. It is therefore recommended that you will arrive to Athens on 19/6/2011 and leave at night of 24/6/2011. Your accommodation, your daily expenses (meals, transportation) and airtickets will be covered by the Greek Ministry of Education. Moreover, approximately 300 Euros will be paid to each of the five evaluators for the review.
Your contact details and your CV will be needed in case you would like to participate.

Thank you in advance for your precious help. Looking forward to hearing from you.

With regards,
Victoria

PS. We would be grateful if you could recommend us other colleagues that could be members of the External Board of Evaluators and accept the above proposal.

Victoria Vivilaki RM PgCert MMedSc PhDc
Lecturer
Midwifery Department

TEI Athens, GREECE