Hi,
Does anyone have a copy of the HLG Primary Care Core Collection booklet that was published a few years ago and would be willing to send me. I believe it was published by Tomlinsons similar to others in the series. As I'm leading on the review of this collection it would be useful for me to firstly look through it, but also enter the details onto Librarything, which we are once again going to be using to update the collection..

My mail address is;

David Law
Library Services Manager
Bell Library