From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joaquin Garcia Sansegundo [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 May 2011 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: fine example

I am new to this forum. The truth is I can not believe what I read.
Is it a good idea to discuss these things?
Best regards to all,
Joaquin

At 15:03 10/05/2011, you wrote:
>Hello Suresh:
>
>I am getting increasingly confused, and I was already confused by
>your post
>quoting
><http://creditsecretsbiblereview.com/credit/blogs/Abiogenic-Petroleum-Origin.html>http://creditsecretsbiblereview.com
>a few days ago. I am guessing: Are you telling us the Earth is a big
>sphere shaped tree growing outwardly into space? Are you presenting
>that thought as a theory of how the Earth formed/is forming? If this
>is not the case, why are you posting these pictures? what are you
>trying to say? Please come up with something that one can accept as
>a concise hypothesis of how your line of thinking hangs together and
>formulate ways to test the predictions following from your
>hypothesis which would contradict those of plate tectonics for
>example. If this is not something you can do I would recommend to
>read up on the literature or just give up to try to persuade people
>of something (if that is what you are trying to do) in this way
>which I find it seriously, and increasingly, offputting, I am sorry to say.
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Victor
>
>On 10/05/2011 13:29, Suresh Bansal wrote:
>>
>>Dear All,
>>

>>please observe the new snap of fine example of mountain formation
>>on trunk.pls see below link
>>
>>   <http://yfrog.com/0g72697054j>http://yfrog.com/0g72697054j
>>
>>regs
>>  suresh
>

>--
>Dr. Victor Bense
>
>University of East Anglia
>School of Environmental Sciences
>Norwich, NR4 7TJ
>England
>
>tel. +44 (0)1603 591297
>fax. +44 (0)1603 591327
>
><http://www.uea.ac.uk/~vva06uyu>http://www.uea.ac.uk/~vva06uyu
>http://franciscus.co.uk
>
>IMPORTANT NOTICE - This email is intended for the named recipient
>only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
>are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and
>destroy this email. You must not copy, distribute or take action in
>reliance upon it. Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard emails,
>The School of Environmental Sciences cannot guarantee that
>attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems and does
>not accept liability in respect of viruses or computer problems experienced.

Joaquin Garcia Sansegundo
Departamento de Geologia (Area de Geodinamica Interna)
Universidad de Oviedo
c/ Jesus Arias de Velasco, s/n.
(33005) OVIEDO (Asturias).  SPAIN
Tlfn: +34 985103150.  Fax: +34 985103103
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-2936-2010
http://www.geol.uniovi.es/Users/JGSansegundo.html