I have added the Good Practice guidelines produced by Renaissance East
of England to the ABC of Working with Schools
http://abcofworkingwithschools.org.uk/getting-started/

The ABC is on a new Wordpress site where it can continue for at least
the next two years even though Renaissance South East central team is
closing down at the end of June.

We are hoping that an organisation will be willing to "adopt" the ABC
and keep it updated but just out of interest I wondered if there were
any Gemmers who might like to volunteer for a rota to keep it updated
and on track.

Best wishes
Sharon

Sharon Bristow