Vintage fairs!  The girls are always dressed to the nines
(http://www.vintagefairsuk.co.uk/Vintage-Fair-Listings.html).  Otherwise,
any WW2 re-enactment group should be able to help you out.  Take a look at
http://wwiireenacting.co.uk/

I was about to recommend the WW2 Historical Society but it seems they've
folded which makes me very sad.  When we were planning an event a few years
back, their events officer uttered the immortal line 'For three grand I can
do you two explosions and a good-sized skirmish'.

Otherwise Crich Tramways Museum or Severn Valley Railway do massive WW2
events - they might be able to suggest someone good.

Good luck!

Jenni