Hi Linda

It glad to hear that you and others within the 'grassroots' movements seem to all agree with-me. I feel sad that Stephen does not see it in the same way, but I hope God allows him to see 'the-truth'... What is really happening in the 'real' world and I for one don't want to see another 'Disability-Holocaust', that Liz Crow, others, and I have been warning people that this may happen, but I will always say; 'Not In My Name' and I will continue to 'speak-out' as long has God keeps me alive to do so.

Colin Revell

Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:48:46 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: 'Teens who beat up my son got away scot-free': Disabled man attacked
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

yes Stephen I agree with Colin and should add that most disabled people I know consider the cumulative and vicious attacks by government against them as institutionalised state-sponsored hate crime even if you don't
Linda