Dear Grace,

Thanks for sharing. I've seen it on some mailing list, and it surely caught my attention. Unfortunately, CAA 2012 is smack in the middle of my paternity leave, so I can't go this year either. I maintain my ambition to attend the CAA sometime, though - perhaps 2013?
Will you be going to LA?

Best,
Kjetil

Kjetil Fallan, PhD
Associate Professor
Dept. of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas
University of Oslo