I have been informed by a prospective student from Hong Kong that he is unable to obtain a CNCC (Certificate of No Criminal Conviction) without a letter from a Government Authority in the UK requesting the information.  I have been informed that a University is not considered to be a Government Authority.   We have managed to obtain CNCCs in previous years and I would be grateful to know whether anyone else has had this problem this year and whether they have been able to resolve it.

Regards,

Sue Davey

Senior Coordinator (Admissions)

Peninsula College of Medicine & Dentistry

John Bull Building

Tamar Science Park

Research Way

Plymouth PL6 8BU