Hi Israel,

Just to add to that, and as I know you use the Diamond synchrotron, the device mentioned is available (on advance request) on the beamline I02.

Cheers

-- David

On 1 May 2011 19:50, Martin Weik <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Israel,

there is also a dedicated humidity device developed at EMBL/ESRF Grenoble that allows for systematic dehydration experiments to be carried out at room temperature and soon at 4°C. Here is the primary reference:

Sanchez-Weatherby, J., Bowler, M.W., Huet, J., Gobbo, A., Felisaz, F., Lavault, B., Moya, R., Kadlec, J., Ravelli, R.B. and Cipriani, F. (2009) Improving diffraction by humidity control: a novel device compatible with X-ray beamlines. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr., 65, 1237-1246.

Cheers,

Martin