I can set up a subdomain on my hosting for HomeBrew Network, a project
I'm currently developing (a cooperative distributed brewery/vineyard
and trade/knowledge network powered by homebrewers) could have it up
by the end of the day...what subdomain would you like? is it important?

something like http://acedigitaluncut/homebrew-network.net/  ?

Thanks

Mat

Mat Trivett