From: Lis-SHALL Lis-Strategic Health Authority Library Leads [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Bingham
Sent: 27 April 2011 14:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Sad news about EBSCOs Emily Spain (nee Harker)

I’ve been asked to share this message

Helen

Helen Bingham
Library and E-Learning Resources Manager

Workforce, Education & Leadership

South Central SHA

Southern House
Otterbourne

Winchester

Hampshire

SO21 2RU

Tel. 01962 718561

Mobile. 07879 262629

Fax. 01962 718401

http://www.workforce.southcentral.nhs.uk

The contents of, and any attachments to, this e-mail message may contain privileged information and as such are confidential and intended only for the named addressees. Dissemination, forwarding, publication and other use of the message or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message are personal and may not be attributed to the South Central Strategic Health Authority. The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the Information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.