Dear Colleagues

First of all a big thank you to everyone who took part in this survey.  Please find attached a very brief summary of the findings.  It is my intention to make an extended report which will be available on the Kultivate website in due course.  Note this is unlikely to happen before the middle of May, so please bear with me.

Kind regards,

Anne

Anne Spalding
Repository and Digitisation Officer, LLS

University for the Creative Arts
Farnham Campus
Falkner Road
Farnham
GU9 7DS

Tel: 01252  892708

www.ucreative.ac.uk<http://www.ucreative.ac.uk/>

One of Europe's leading arts and design institutions, the University for the Creative Arts builds on a proud tradition of creative arts education spanning 150 years. Our campuses at Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester are home to more than 7,000 students from more than 70 countries studying on courses in art, design, architecture, media and communications.