Dear Shibboleth Stakeholders

We would like to warmly invite you to complete a survey to help us define and shape the future direction of the Shibboleth project.

All stakeholders of the Shibboleth project are invited to complete a questionnaire about the future of Shibboleth and models for managing the project as it moves beyond its home at Internet2. The questionnaire should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.

Shibboleth is a community based project and it is important that the community informs its future direction. The survey asks for your opinions on what that direction should be. We very much appreciate the time it takes to answer these questions. If you have thoughts and ideas but would prefer not to fill in the questionnaire, please email Nicole Harris: [log in to unmask].

The form is available at: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dC1WZTdKVklSaHBOWHVIb0JkcExZTGc6MQ  and will be available until 13th May 2011.  Please do take the time to tell us your views and to encourage others within your organisations to tell us their thoughts.

With many thanks in advance

Nicole and the Shibboleth team.