Hi,

what we get from WOS API is the number of citations every night for each publications (through a JAVA batch). See the WOS© Times Cited information :

Donval Jean-Pierre, Charlou Jean-Luc, Lucas L. (2008). Analysis of light hydrocarbons in marine sediments by headspace technique: Optimization using design of experiments. Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, 94(2), 89-94. Publisher's official version : http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chemolab.2008.06.010 , Open Access version : http://archimer.ifremer.fr/doc/00000/6235/

On our repository intranet version, we also display a link to the list of articles that cite the publications.

Kind regards,
Fred

Budden, Yvonne a écrit :
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Apologies for cross-posting!

Dear All,

Bit of a technical question here, we have a large amount of information from Thomson Reuters to go into our new Publications service (a citation data only complement to WRAP) in XML format which we are having some difficulty in pulling into our EPrints install.

My technical team is working on it as are our cataloguers but I thought I’d see if anyone else has actually managed this and would be willing to offer some advice?  Also if anyone has any information on the full Web of Knowledge API (data types, access etc.) that we are planning on using for future updates.

Many thanks,

Yvonne

Mrs Yvonne Budden,

E-Repositories Manager,

University of Warwick Library,

Gibbet Hill Road,

Coventry.

CV4 7AL

024765 75793

Warwick Research Archive Portal (WRAP): http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk

Submit your paper to WRAP: http://go.warwick.ac.uk/irsubmit

Repositories @ Warwick: http://go.warwick.ac.uk/repositories

--
Fred Merceur
Ifremer / Bibliothèque La Pérouse

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement!