Good morning everyone,

I'd love to hear from anyone who has experience of telephone listening
stations or posts. We are at the stage of deciding exactly on the
content of the sound clip but wonder if there is any good practice
guidelines or your own evaluation that could advise us, especially
regarding length of clip. Our telephone will be outside with no seating
so we're thinking it needs to be brief!

Thanks for your help,
Claudy

Claudy Fox