The 2011 New York Historical Materialism Conference is only two weeks away!
Please join us at the New School for Social Research, 6 East 16th St.
Manhattan, May 6-8.

Friday night, May 6th, at 7:30pm
The conference begins, with a collective book launch,
featuring a number of spectacular texts that have been
published this year.
Drinks and snacks provided!

May 7, Panel Sessions, Nighttime Plenaries, and Verso Party!
The conference then continues saturday morning (May 7) at 10am with a full day of
concurrent panel sessions, culminating in a set of three nighttime plenaries
(from 7pm to 9pm) and then followed by a party at the Verso Loft in Brooklyn.

May 8, Panel Sessions, Major Closing Plenary

Sunday there will be another full day of panels, beginning at 10am,
culminating in a closing plenary from 6-8pm.

We have over a 100 speakers coming to us from all over the world,
representing diverse theoretical and political tendencies of
historical materialism, and we are excited to see the conversations,
collaborations and debates that this event will surely foster.

We have structured the conference to allow a significant amount of time
for audience participation and we hope that the presentations that we
have scheduled will catalyze lively discussion.

Information about the conference, including a simple registration
form, is available on our webpage:  www.hmny.org.  Last year, we
reached capacity, so do consider registering in advance, if at
all possible.

Correspondence can be directed to [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you!

HMNY Organizing Collective
<3