----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Thomas Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April, 2011 17:05:18
Subject: [HIST-EMOTION] "MASTERING THE EMOTIONS" at Queen Mary. 16-17 June 2011.

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that registration is now open for our conference on
'Mastering the Emotions' on 16-17 June 2011:

MASTERING THE EMOTIONS: CONTROL, CONTAGION AND CHAOS, 1800 TO THE PRESENT
DAY
International Interdisciplinary Conference

16-17 June 2011, Queen Mary, University of London

Keynote Speakers:

Sally Shuttleworth (St Anne’s College, Oxford University, UK)
'Childhood Passion in the Nineteenth Century'

Allan Young (McGill University, Montreal, Canada)
'Out of the Shadows: Schadenfreude and Human Nature'

Full Registration: £20
Student Registration: £10

Full details:
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/emotions/events.html

To register:
http://bit.ly/gLllfc

Enquiries to Tiffany Watt-Smith:

The HISTORY OF EMOTIONS email list is run by the Queen Mary Centre for the History of the Emotions
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/emotions

To modify your subscription to this list, or to unsubscribe, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/historyofemotions
___________________________________ The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/ There is a threaded discussion forum: http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi There is a twitter feed: http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or David at the email addresses below. David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask]) To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK