From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley Gyford
Sent: 31 March 2011 13:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Awareness development for academic staff

Does anyone have any training materials for academic staff around making their practice more inclusive and what they need to be doing to comply with the equality act?

I am happy to share training sessions I have delivered with anyone.

Lesley

Lesley Gyford, MSc Chartered MCIPD
Head of Equality and Diversity
University of Derby
Tel: 01332 591433

"Better Together" - Help us to make the University a better place to work and study.  Take part in our web based consultation at http://www.derby.ac.uk/equalopps/consultation

     [Image removed by sender.]  [Image removed by sender.]   [X]   [X]

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy