Folks,

Here's news below of a Cartoon Classroom initative - a helping hand for those wanting to explore their prospects as Marvel talent, who might not get to do that via entry to the Kapow Convention.  If you know anyone that description might apply to, let them know, and spread the word generally, too, please!

Two other items to mention :

1 ) We'll be having a table at Kapow and will send a later mailing about that.  Ahead of it, we'd like those of you who are authors of a book that's recommended on our site to send us a copy of it, so that we can show them physically to folks at our table, and at The Cartoon Museum on the Friday before it.

2 ) We'll shortly be setting up a Facebook page so that any of you who are also on FB, or are able to join it, can post your news, views, and debate the future for cartoon workshops and such in this cut-crazy world we're now living in.  Watch out for it : )

Best,

David.

www.cartoonclassroom.co.uk..

Cartoon Classroom Press Release

Marvel At The Museum

We're pleased to announce that on Friday, April 8th, at London's Cartoon Museum, Marvel Comics’ top talent chief, CB Cebulski, will be conducting an all-day portfolio review in three sessions : 12.30-2.00, 3.00-5.30, 6.00-7.00.
Entry is open to everyone at regular museum admission prices : £5.50 ( £3.00 for students ).

Please confirm attendance if you can by emailing [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

The Cartoon Museum is at 35, Little Russell St, London, WC1.  Call them on 0207 580 8155 for any other details.

David Lloyd and Steve Marchant will also be on hand throughout the day to give any extra advice and information those attending may require.

This is a Cartoon Classroom event in association with The Cartoon Museum.

www.cartoonclassroom.co.uk <http://www.cartoonclassroom.co.uk/> .