Dear Mihaly,

You can try BMA (Bayesian Model Averaging; see Penny et al. PLoS Comp
Biol 2010). Basically, because the posterior densities of your
connectivity parameters are conditional on the selected models, BMA
weights the contribution of each model to the mean by its evidence.
BMA is available in the BMS menu...

I hope this helps,

Mohamed