Dear SPM,

I tried to run basic model: paired-Ttest using SPM5. During the estimation process, I received an error message saying that

“ there are no significant voxel. Please check your data”

I checked coregistration of all the BP maps, and they all look good. I also did the same test using SPM2, and it gives me the expected results. I only encounter this problem using this particular dataset in SPM5.

I have run another paired T-test using different sets of data, and it works well.  So the problem must come from one of the BP maps that I included in this particular set.

Any idea what I should do to solve the problem?

Thanks

Ivonne Suridjan

Graduate Student

Institute of Medical Science

PET Centre, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

250 College St., Toronto, ON, M5T 1R8

Tel: 416-535-8501 x.4342