Dear all,

I am working with SPM5 and am using Dr. Gaser's VBM5.1 toolbox. The cluster sizes that the non-stationarity adjustment (VBM5.1) provides are different from the uncorrected values (as discussed in previous threads). Thus, the cluster sizes from the SPM T-maps are different from those indicated in my data analyses using the VBM5.1 toolbox.

I would like to create a new T-map that corresponds to the non-stationarity adjusted cluster sizes so I may enhance the visual presentation of my data with MRIcroN or another tool. I have tried the "Threshold and transform spmT-maps" function from the VBM5.1 toolbox, but this does not appear to account for the non-stationarity corrections to cluster size.

Would any of you be willing to share your wisdom on how I might export a non-stationarity adjust t-map?

Best,

Blake K. Scanlon, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Sierra-Pacific MIRECC, VA Palo Alto Health Care System
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Stanford University School of Medicine