Dear SPM members,

I use the VBM Toolbox in SPM8 to do the analysis. However, when i tried to run the batch, MATLAB always prompt the window which indicates there is an error..."Error using ==> spm_affreg at 82
Reference images must all have the same orientation". Although, I did do the reorientation for the T1 structural image with the T1.nii template using the DISPLAY in the SPM8 according to the manual..., the error still occurs.
So, I have a general question about the reorientation...How do you do it exactly? I know how to change the coordinates,etc.. But i'm not sure what "values" i want to imput in there to reorient my image correctly with the template...right now, i basically just looking at the screen and try to make the template and the T1  image "alike" by putting random values in there....
Detailed instruction is appreciated...PLEASE HELP! THANKS!

Catherine Tang