Dear SPMers,

When I was playing around with the function spm_reml.m, which is relavant to ReML estimation of a GLM,  I found some parts that do not seem right to me.
In the function spm_reml.m, variables dh, dFdhh, and dFdh are not defined before they are being used. I also looked through spm_spm.m since the spm_spm.m calls the spm_reml.m, but did not find those variables neither.

Can someone please advise me how come this is possible? Any comments are truly appreciated!

Thanks,
Hana

--
Lee, Hana
Biostatistics Ph.D student

Brass bands are all very well in their place- outdoors and several miles away.