From: "Claire (Jung Eun) Han" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:45:04
To: spm<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Help with a batch-file script to run ANOVA

Dear SPM experts,

I wanted to run an ANOVA with all the conditions (basically by taking the
beta* images for the conditions of
interest and entering them in a within-subject anova). The script (attached
to this email) is supposed to create a batch file which I then open from
SPM8 2nd-level and run it.

I had no problem running the script but when I tried to open the .mat file
(batch file) through the 'batch' it does open up the 'specify second level'
window but it does not fill up the spaces that I need to fill in (e.g. beta
images...)...

Could you kindly take a look at the script and tell me where it went wrong?

Thanks!,
Claire