Hello MEEG SPMers,

I am working with an EEG dataset that has 4 conditions in each subject's
data file. The data has already been pre-processed with SPM, so at present I
have epoched data that has been through re-referencing, filtering, epoching,
and artifact rejection. What I would like to know before I average the
epochs is how to save each trial-type as a different file, so that I have 4
separate files per subject. Is there a way to do it? or do would I need to
re epoch the raw data separately for each trial type? In that case, how can
I specify different output names for each epoched file, if I run it as a
script?

Thanks
- Muhammad