Good afternoon all

I am interested in speaking to other Prosolution Colleges that are using their collected Application data to pre-print the enrolment form for Full Time students.

We piloted this process 2 years ago using Desk Top publishing software and a csv file from Prosolution to update the form and then print the enrolment forms. It was a long and laborious process as the software only handled relatively small batch sizes. Also all enrolment forms had to be copied on the day.

We are contemplating using a report directly from Prosolution which will overprint an existing enrolment form, using a dot matrix printer to carbonate onto both copies.

Has anybody any experience with pre-populating enrolment forms? If so could you contact me via email of give me a call.

Thanks in Advance

Craig Owen
Director of College Information

[Picture1]

Direct Tel: 01539 814720
Kendal College Website<http://www.kendal.ac.uk/>

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees.  If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask]  and delete the email.  Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain.  Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website

P Please consider the environment before printing this email P

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

This mail list is run by users of the ProSolution Student Management & Information System and is not directly connected with Compass Computer Consultants. Please ensure that you test any ideas provided on this list on your TRAINING SYSTEM before implementing them on your LIVE SYSTEM. The owners of this list and Compass Computer Consultants Limited accept no liability for any loss resulting from this list.

Should you be unsure, please contact ProSolution Support on 01928 725522 or email [log in to unmask]