Very little effort from you other than to email me :P

http://www.folksemantic.com/feeds/1047364967

Loving your Feed URL - that'll teach me to use Stub values (laughs to himself)

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher Taylor [BIS]
Sent: 30 March 2011 16:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OER Recommender (by Folksemantic)

Just a quick update on this.

Had contact with the Recommender dev team last week, they recognised there was an issue and have resolved it (though I don't actually have any info on what the issue was yet).

So now our feed has successfully been imported: http://www.folksemantic.com/feeds/1047364967

And the others from NickS, FredR and Hiten/Jorum look to be working now too:
http://www.folksemantic.com/feeds?asc=false&order=created_at

So, some potential extra exposure for people's OERs for very little effort. Would be interesting to see if they have stats on how many pages their widget is embedded in.

Now just need a method to embed the javascript app easily and safely in our wiki pages.

To the OERHackday-mobile!

Chris.