Open Educational Resources <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>What would your first OER wish be?
It is one thing to discover and/or aggregate OER but another to evaluate them.
On OpenLearn we have the in-situ rating and reviewing of our OER but it would
be great to have a widget that links to/goes with an OER that collectively
accumulates people's ratings/reviews of the OER so that becomes as important a
way of searching as for the OER itself.

Andy

A.B.Lane
Professor of Environmental Systems and Qualification Director Undergraduate
Environmental Technologies, Department of Communication and Systems,
Faculty of Mathematics, Computing and Technology, Open University, Milton
Keynes, MK7 6AA  UK,
Tel: 01908 655122
and
Senior Fellow, Support Centre for Open Resources in Education
(http://www8.open.ac.uk/score/)
Tel: 01908 332233