From: Prof S. Golding
Sent: 24 March 2011 08:46
To: Simon Biggs; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: quantum/digital/analogue

Thanks for this Simon (and Crumb).  I've sent this along to our PHD/postdoc discussion group at ICAS where we have been teasing out the properties of a 'Fractal Philosophy', what can be understood as' the condition of the Post-postmodern' when one encounters the quantum.
Sue G

Professor S Golding
Director, Institute for the Converging Arts & Sciences (ICAS) & Prof of Philosophy
   in Visual Arts & Communication Technologies
University of Greenwich  SE10 9LS