Hi List,

Dear Taylor,

My thoughts go to you currently and I hope there are ways you can
continue to do the great work you do up in the North West with folly
and all your partnerships.  I was shocked to see such a swathing cut
to some of the most established new media organisations that are
without venue, (which is another thing).

I too am getting a little frustrated with the focus put on digital
innovation and away from new media practice and critically focused
digital practice.  I think this part of a national debate around
funding and developing new media practice.  I for one would be really
keen to open up a public dialogue around this.

All my Best

Mat

Mat Trivett
Tel: +44(0)115 8507813