George,

Two books for background:

The law of treason in England in the later middle ages / John G Bellamy

1970

English BookBook xviii, 266 p. 22 cm.

Cambridge [Eng.] University Press, ; ISBN: 052107830X 9780521078306

Treason in Roman and Germanic law: collected papers / Floyd Seyward Lear

1965

English BookBook xx, 299 p. ; 24 cm.

Austin : Published for Rice University, Houston [by] University of Texas Press,

You might look at Bartolus de Saxoferrato on the constitutions of Henry VII, Ad reprimendam & Qui snt rebelles, in any edition of the opuscula of Bartolus, usually the last volume of his Opera omnia in print,

My little contribution:

"A Bolognese Consilium on Portuguese Politics," in Diritto e potere nella storia europea: Atti in onore di Bruno Paradisi (Quarto Congresso Internazionale della Società Italiana di Storia del Diritto; Firenze: Leo S. Olschki Editore, 1982), vol. 1, pp. 313-319. It talks briefly about lese majeste & perduellio in 14th century legal opinions.

Tom Izbicki