From: Genevra Kornbluth <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [M-R] saints' armorials
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 8:31 PM

    On 3/30/2011 4:23 PM, Rosemary Hayes-Milligan and Andrew Milligan
    wrote:

      Have just tried but because I do
          not have them as a Jpeg file, only as a document, Shutterfly
          does not want to load them but many thanks for the idea.

    Try opening your 'document' in Photoshop, then saving as JPG.

    Genevra

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]

to: [log in to unmask]