Dear All

I was wondering if anyone had any guidebooks that they would be willing to
share with me.  I need them to help inform a client about how long a good
guidebook to a historic site/ museum should be.  If anyone could recommend
any particularly good guidebooks or would be willing to send to me a
guidebook I would be exceedingly grateful.

Many thanks in advance

Claire

Claire Adler

Heritage Learning Consultant