After conducting a second level analysis to look at group activation maps in fslview, I'm noticing some differences between "zstat1" and "thresh_zstat1". I ran FEAT with a Z threshold of 2.3, but when comparing "thresh_zstat1" with "zstat1" (which I threshold at 2.3, just as FEAT was run with) there is less activation in the former. I was wondering if this might be related to cluster significance, or some other factor in the way the maps are computed? Would one map be more statistically valid than the other in this situation? The activation I was expecting to find is in fact present in zstat1, but not in thresh_zstat1, even under the same threshold. Any insight is greatly appreciaed on this topic.