From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Nicola
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 6:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Editing fsl_sub for PBS

Hello,

I am fairly new to FLS and would like to run the the various scripts
(especially TBSS-related) on a PBS cluster (see below for syntax and cluster
info).

Unfortunately I do not have access to the system administrator, so I have to
edit edit fsl_sub myself (I am installing/running fsl within a user shell).

Would anyone be able to point be in the right direction (or even share an
edited fsl_sub script)?

Thank you very much in advance,

Nicola

___________________________________
Cluster info:

A typical MPI parallel job submission on our cluster would look like this:

qsub -q queue_name jobfile.sh

Where jobfile.sh would be something like:

#!/bin/sh
#PBS -N myjob              (set job name)
#PBS -o myjob.log        (set job log filename)
#PBS -j oe                    (merge stdout and stderr in myjob.log)
#PBS -l walltime=10:00:00    (request 10hr time)
#PBS -l select=24:ncpus=1     (request 24 cpus)
#PBS -l place=free                   (allow cpus to be on different nodes)
cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR              (chdir to submit directory)
mpirun -np 24 ./my_application        (launch application)