Dear All,

Just an additional comment: If the BMRB knows how that error ought to be
calculated, could the BMRB tell us? Otherwise they will be getting all
kinds of funny numbers.

Rasmus

Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002