Hello,

On the bug front, that's probably down to a missing notifier, so I'll take
a look at that.

On the 2D front, you are allowed to select visible windows of the new
spectrum when you open a spectrum or select visible spectra when you
create a new window but I guess the issue here is that when you open a 3D
spectrum which creates a new window then there is no way to specify until
after the fact that a 2D is not visible there, so I can see there is a
problem.  And I think I have just seen where there might be a re-drawing
issue that you noticed so I'll look better into that tomorrow.

On the Xcode 4 front, that is the development environment for writing
iPhone/iPad/Mac apps and we don't use it for Analysis (because it is OSX
specific).

Wayne